What to Expect on a Sunday Morning
If you show up at one of our two Sunday worship services you can expect:
- Our services at 9:00 and 10:45am are pretty much identical.
- High-quality, high-energy praise and worship; music is mostly on the contemporary side, but we like hymns too!
- A biblical message from Senior Pastor Phil Hakanson or one of the other Trinity staff (with occasional guest speakers).
- Beginning in September, Sunday School classes for kids pre-k to grade 6 will be held from 9:00-10:15am. In addition, there is a Discipleship/Confirmation class for teens in Junior High and another class for those in High School. During the 10:45am worship we provide Children's Church for children from k through 4th grade. This fun, lively class is designed to creatively and lovingly teach the message of the Bible. There are a variety of Adult Spiritual Life Classes to choose from during the school year that are offered at both 9:00 and 10:45.
- Frequent updates and testimonies concerning what’s going on in the lives of our people, and in our local and worldwide missions.
- Communion on the first Sunday of every month. The elements are placed on a table in front of the church and everyone is invited to come forward to partake in the elements. All believers in Jesus are welcome at communion, (not just Trinity members)!
- People dressed in everything from traditional go-to-church clothing (shirts, ties, dresses, heels) to jeans and sandals. Like many congregations, the trend is to the informal.
- Quality child care for your kids provided by carefully screened caregivers.
- The service to be between an hour and an hour and fifteen minutes long.